DO IT RIGHT, FROM THE START, AND THE POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE
Check out Google’s The Mobile Playbook: The Busy Executive’s Guide to Winning with Mobile. You’ll understand why we’re so excited to be a part of this amazing new way of life. It’s also why we urge our clients to think “mobile first” when designing their websites and mobile apps.
• Millions of consumers in virtually every industry use their smartphones, tablets and computers to interact with businesses 24/7, from anywhere.
• Some 68% of mobile searches are estimated to occur at home.
• 94% of smartphone owners use their phone to search for location information.
• 51% then visited a store; 48% called a store.
• 3 of 10 mobile searches result in valuable business outcomes. Such as visiting a store, purchasing an item from a mobile website or calling a business.
• The average consumer spends 127 minutes per day using mobile apps alone. No wonder 70% of top retailers now offer mobile apps.
• Websites must be “mobile-friendly”! 40% of those surveyed have turned to a competitor’s site after a bad mobile experience. 57% of users say they won’t even recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site.
Google is now checking to see just how “mobile-friendly” your site is! It’s a critical factor is achieving a better SEO ranking.
Mobile First indeed! Clearly, the people you want to reach and influence are hooked on mobile. Just as importantly, they expect and demand a mobile-friendly experience!
It’s easy to deliver on your customers’ needs and expectations. Just start here! There’s a world of opportunity for you out there. We’re here to get you started quickly, affordably and hassle-free.